Monday

So, you remembered to "fall back"...

... but did you actually get around to resetting your clocks?
Thank goodness for my best friend blackberry, for automatically resetting to the correct time so that I could once again procrastinate my way through the bi-yearly clock resetting tour. I'm so rarely without my cell phone in hand's reach. Along with the all important clock, I have immediate access to the morning news headlines, weather forecast, my schedule, numbers of everyone I want to speak to ( or avoid speaking to for that matter), a camera, music, my bank account, my email, and everything else on the web. Actually speaking to someone is probably what I do LEAST with my "phone". And I'm not the first to make this connection of course. I'm just waiting for an app that will update all my clocks automatically. Or maybe I just need to hang smart phones around my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment