Thursday

Photography Gallery to Check Out



Good evening lonely readers. As many of you presumably know ( being as though you most likely know me if you're following the blog), I spend my days in an office filled with busy marketers, but spend the occasional evening with a family portrait photographer who gives me the privilege of shooting candids of his family subjects in between frames. I have a passion for photography in both the capture-the-moment-and-tell-a-story sort of way and the take-a-moment-and-create-art-from-it. I recently learned of Irene L and quickly became a follower. It seems she has combined the precise amount of realism and romanticism to make each shot a masterpiece. It makes me feel like I could step right into this beautiful world she has created and leave the world as I know it behind. Keeping with the spirit of the curious and random nature of my blog, I thought I'd share. Enjoy ;)


http://www.fubiz.net/galleries/set/irene-l/

No comments:

Post a Comment