Friday

You're Never Too Old...

What does TV looks in 2009? I'm thinking it looks a lot like this. Evian's Live Young campaign includes this clever (and only slightly creepy) dancing babies commercial which I found, where else, but on YouTube. Once there, a number of "Making Of" videos and spoofs of the spot itself are easily found on the related videos sidebar. Viewer dialog is open and seemingly managed well by its participants. Furthermore, all Evian videos include the brand website in its description. The easy-to-navigate site then allows baby lovers to find even more of the creepy content, including music, casting, teasers, a facebook link, and more. This high level of baby subject matter is a bit much for me and my baby avoidance behavior; nonetheless I can't help but think it's a great use of interactive media to engage with those who want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment