Tuesday

Curiosity Killed the.. well boredom

Curious.Seven was borne out of my endless search to find the "right fit" while studying at Iowa State University. After seven majors in only 4 years, I walked away with a great understanding of human nature, and the ability to not only find the interesting angle of a story but also put that vision into words on paper- Journalism and Psychology. Since leaving the university about three and a half years ago, I've grown to accept that its not as easy beyond those walls to change your mind. There is no Dean's Office I can simply go to and explain my plan and within thirty minutes, I'm back out the door with a new path. I now understand I have my entire life to learn, not four years. And that's exactly what I plan to do.
For this blog, I envision it being primarily about what inspires me, thoughts I have about people ( and how that relates to business), and interesting things I find while pursuing this life of learning. I'm also open to letting the blog evolve into what it feels like.
Let's see where we go, and maybe, just maybe you'll even learn something new while you're on the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment