Wednesday

8 Secrets to Success


January always seems to be the month of change, aspiration, and cold weather, and this year has been no different. I've blogged about my love for Ted Talks in previous posts, but I'm saying it again. I love these short, inspiring videos. I ran across this 3min video of Richard St. John discussing the 8 secrets to success and inspired me as I look with optimism for the year ahead. The short video confirms my belief that everyone is different, yet everyone is similar. We're all looking for a shortcut, a tip, something to help us along the way. We all have beliefs about the best way to reach our goals. But the path each of us takes to our own personal success is as different as our definition of success itself. So, maybe you have your own set of success secrets or you're in the market to find a few new ideas. I'm just passing a bit of inspiration on to you. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment