Tuesday

Green DayCare


I have to admit it, I have a soft spot for the environment. A recent trip through my favorite-ed sustainability websites brought me to an eco-friendly child care facility, Little Green Tree House. Educating with a mixture of the "best in education with an eco-conscious, conservation-based focus," feeding local, organic foods and cleaning with non-toxic solutions, the green day care seeks to bring a worldly consciousness to the young. Once I saw this, I wanted to know a bit more about the movement. It appears these green day cares have been sprouting up all over the country; I'm not a mother so forgive me for not being up to speed with the day care train. You can search for an eco-friendly daycare in your area here. I think its great that the need has been uncovered and that providers are listening to the early adapters. As more and more people begin to not only care about environmental health, but also make decisions that better it, the more products and services will be made available.

(Image glory to ClipArt)

No comments:

Post a Comment